I don’t know about you, but after every conference, I go into hermit mode. This often means that I fail to follow up with dear colleagues whom I meet only once a year or act on important ideas and learning. But, slack no more.
Here are five things I’m resolving to doing post-conference #eval15.
1. Follow up with contacts e-mails.
2. Upload my slides to TIG libraries.
3. Consolidate and review my conference notes. Follow up on new resources.
4. Declare that I am a part of a global eval community
Proud to launch Blue Marble Evaluators at #eval15 – Think globally, act globally, evaluate globally
— MQuinnP (@MQuinnP) November 12, 2015
5. Heed the call to embrace and report on failure in evaluation, and to learn from failure. To that end, I’m committing to writing up a less-than-successful developmental evaluation.
So, who’s with me?